UPDATE: In person appointments: the clinic is open.
We are still adapting our lives as COVID-19 continues to impact the world.
Physiotherapy has always been considered an essential service by the Department of Health and I am practising in person / face to face. Whenever the situation changes, I follow the Department’s guidelines.
At the clinic, we use strict hygiene protocols:
- You will be asked specific COVID questions
- You will have your temperature taken
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser several times during your visit
- All surfaces are cleaned in between each patient
- We practise social distancing in the waiting room
- Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment. Nursing babies are the exception.
- If you are unwell: cough, fever or shortness of breath etc, please reschedule.
- If you have been in contact with someone with or suspected of having COVID-19, please reschedule.
- If you have attended hotspots, please reschedule.
I wish you peace of mind. Take care. Stay safe.